Monday, February 4, 2008

so long self...

Well if I came off a little distant, it's just because I am. Things just seem to feel a little bit different, you understand? Believe it or not but life is not apparently about me anyways, But I have met the one who really is worthy so let me say... so long self, it's been fun but I have found somebody else! [...MercyMe]

A couple of years ago I felt myself changing into this person that did things my way, still cared about other people, but decided to ignore that good voice in my head. Bad voice was sounding way more fun. So for a few years, Bad Voice was my conscience. But now, Good Voice has definitely got some duck tape and shut that stinker UP! I'm sure there will be a day when Bad Voice gets the tape off and tries to sweet talk some things, but Good Voice has learned some good vital lessons from the past. We know Bad Voice may have fun, but that fun is only temporary and leaves you feeling pretty crappy afterwards. Good Voice is definitely the say in how I lead my life. I only have one life to live, and I want to spend it worshipping my savior! I want to use my time and efforts to truly glorify his Kingdom. Bad Voice, I know you will always be there, and I resent you for that, but I know it is a part of this life. But ya know what, I won't fall for it again you turd. You got me once, shame on you, you got me twice...shame on me!


You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.
Isaiah 26:3


Father, I pray that even though I'm still battling the enemies voice in my head, that you Lord will show your power and glory and give me strength to overcome. Help me keep faith and my full trust in you....

No comments: