Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I feel like I'm going in the right direction

About 4 months ago I was so confused about what I wanted to do and wasn't happy with anything really in my life. Not that I was going through really rough times, but having just moved out on my own, it wasn't going so well. But now I can say that I'm SO HAPPY! Don't get me wrong, I miss my family like CRAZY! It sucks not having them in the same state as you...but I am surrounded by wonderful people. And I'm finally thinking clearly, thanks to grace point. I'm living with Cristi & Andy in their new house and it makes me feel good to be here. I love them to death! Janet, Megan, Tony, Angie & Linda are SO FUN to work with! I loooove them! Especially when Megan wants to play alien face or poke wars. Tony's birthday is coming up and we are doing something AAAAAAAAWESOME for him! I pray it all works out!

I'm sad I had to miss If... tonight, and it looks like for a while now, I'll have to be closing wednesday nights, but I want a mid-week bible study SOO bad! Sarah, Tara & I are going to start up a small discussion. Sarah bought the book tonight at the store, and we are going to find a day that works for all of us and get togetherr. I'm excited!

OOO also, so sunday I officially became a member of Grace Point and I'm going to help out on the baptism team. I'm excited. I wish I could sing in the choir every last sunday of the month, but I have classes until 7:45 on thursdays. Sad day...

ok so some blogs will just be like this. not necessarily deep thoughts, just simply whats been going on.


i recommend you listen to caleb collins. he is amazing.

4 comments:

Jeff Reininger said...

hola chica! sorry you had to miss if... tonight! it was actually inspired partly by something you wrote about tithing! it was basially a big discussion about different topics! glad to hear that you feel like your going in the right direction. just remember that the path is difficult, so guard your heart! see ya sunday!

Katy Reininger said...

hey lisa! we missed you tonight! im sorry youre having to work! i just wanted to let you know that if youre wanting to sing in the choir COME! the band usually starts rehearsal around 7 and the vocalist start singing with them around 8! so just come strait from work! i can give to the contact info of amy and thomas if you want! just let me know! hope to see ya sunday! =)

ry@n said...

lisa,
that is an incredible story! God works in ways we can not see. We missed seeing you tonight at If... but we are happy you are plugging in. Just always remember that God ask for your all. Each and everyday even when you can't seem to give it. Hope we see you Sunday.

Lela Kay said...

It is sooo refreshing to see a young lady after God's own heart, seeking his full face in all she does! I am so proud of you are allowing God to mold you and make you! When I can remember how to attach your page to my blog, I will certainly do so, in hopes that even if one other person reads mine, they can stumble upon yours and see the blessings God wants to pour out onto the young and vibrant as well as the old and tired! You rock!