Friday, January 4, 2008

hairspray

If you wanna see a great movie, I suggest you rent or buy Hairspray. Awesome girl plays the lead who isn't what hollywood normally calls pretty gets Zac Efron!! Heck YES. Thats my kinda movie.

Youtube is my obsession. That's nothing new, trust me - but I find so many great things on there!! Especially going back to my insane obsession with that boyband that was popular in my childhood. My memories live on that website & it's awesome to just go back and relive it all. Don't judge me and my dorkyness.

I think I'm going to try to find a cheaaap efficiency to do me for a while. The living situation is kind of awkward right now, and I would rather just have my own place to go home to and put all my furniture in, even though I appreciate what everyone has offered and done for me! Even though I know I'm probably not, I feel like a bother, and that feeling isn't nice. I wanna bother myself, not anyone who is sticking their neck out for me.


I fly back to texas tomorrow to start back work and school for another 4 months. I'm anxious.




No comments: