Monday, January 7, 2008

and in this craaaazy life.

back to texas, back to busy! I wanted to take quick minute out of my super busy day today to write a little. My room is so messy!! That's my main focus today is cleaning. Also getting my paychecks! I have 2 coming this week, for that one week when i worked 39 hours at one job and 30 at the other. Sigh...if only I could do that every week, I'd be RICH! haha... But I need to pay off a credit card that has gotten a little too out of control & give Sarah's mom some money. I owe her a lot - she's been letting me live here for over 2 months for free! Oh and then I get to go work tonight....YAY! no really...i'm excited. I worked at Family Christian for two weeks then took a week and a half off for vacation. I didn't work hard enough to need a vacation...I'm ready to go back! I miss it.

So the biggest thing going around the news today are the presidential elections, 08! Right now, I'm thinking Mike Huckabee. But I'm still not 100% convinced. Possibly Obama...but not sure. This is actually the first year I get to vote. I JUST missed it in '04!

Another thing...I feel so bad for Britney Spears. I grew up with her basically in the lime light, and she is just in a bad downward spiral. Someone who is not going to judge her, will love her, and care for her, and bring her back to good health, needs to go and pack her suitcase, let her live with them and have about 340934 police officers making sure that NO ONE gets in. no one. thats my thought...because this girl is only going to get worse with the stupid papparazzi going nuts over her. chris crocker did have a point....LEAVE HER ALONE. lol...buuuuuut seriously! it's gonna be another princess diana story, or anna nicole smith....and that would make me very sad. i just feel really bad for her.


time to finish cleaning!


oh and i'm starting to count calories. 1100 a day for now. exercising about 5 times a week. this isn't really a 'new years resolution' because that's been my resolution for so many years...and i've only gotten fatter. so i'm just ready to change my life, feel better about myself, and be more confident.

No comments: