Saturday, August 2, 2008

Interesting

My prayers were answered...but not the way I expected.

This weekend I found great fellowship and communion but this wall that i have felt between me and God for the past oh...few months or so...still was up and it really was starting to scare me. because i pray and read the word and wanted that wall to go away so badly and wanted to feel his presence around me... but did he meet me like I wanted at the retreat? nope. instead he met me in my car driving home after hanging out with sarah for a few hours. timing is impeccable. seriously...

he'll never forsake me, his love never ends...it never ends.

i still have a hard time understanding that concept.

Thank you God for showing me a lot more than I expected this weekend...but mainly that you are still there even though i can't feel you. I'm glad you let me realize that it wasn't my fault this weekend. And that I have been hanging on through the storm. And you will never ever forsake me.

"by your side until the end
until your standing strong again, i'm here
i'll always be here..."

No comments: