Monday, July 28, 2008

my prayer for this weekend

I pray that this weekend is filled with love and new friendships. Mostly I pray though, that all of us experience God in a mighty way. I pray that all of our hearts are changed forever. I pray that God meets us in the midst of our faults and shows us how much he truly truly loves us. Our God is mightier and stronger and BIGGER than the rest of this dark world. His light will warm our faces and most of all, warm our hearts. I pray that all of our hearts get lit on fire for God. And when we come back to reality, we can shine that light to those who haven't quite found the amazing strength God gives when you seek Him. If this weekend can be as half as amazing as the winter retreat was, we will be in great shape! I can't wait to spend time with everyone this weekend. But most of all, I can't WAIT to spend time with my God in his element. Ah! I'm so excited :D

No comments: