Friday, July 4, 2008

came to my rescue

Lord all I am is Yours,
my whole life I place in your hands
God of mercy humbled, I bow down
in Your presence, at your throne
I call, you answer and you came to my rescue and I wanna be where you are. ♥


um, thanks Hillsong for saying the words in my heart right now!

God, thank you. Thank you so so much. For friends. Family. Rain. Movie time with old friends. For spontaneous bible studies with friends. For pouring your heart into mine. For transforming me. For being sovereign. For who You are in meee. I trust you, 100%. I'm struggling... but I pray for courage and determination and mercy. You have no idea how much I love you. Except you do.... :)

1 comment:

Jeff Reininger said...

God is excited for your struggle...and i am too! Keep the struggle alive, keep it at the forefront. your struggle teaches you things about yourself and encourages others...double bonus! thanks for being you!!!