Sunday, June 1, 2008

Officially rut free!

Wow. I just went through my old blog entries from the retreat and I am so amazed at what God has taught me and the place he has brought me to since then. I have messed up a few times yes, but I am forever changed! I am free in Christ! I feel like sharing about my new amazing friend God has placed in my life. I don't know what it is and I can quite figure it out but Jessica is like...the friend that God knew I needed so He sent me her. I'm not kidding. She's like my little sister....but I am learning so much from her! It is so important in becoming who you were meant to be in Christ to have a person you can trust like that. And someone who is just basically....you're sister or brother in Christ. Completely centered and does nothing but help your spiritual walk. And we're accountability partners...which I neeeeeed! SO YAY

No comments: