Sunday, June 8, 2008

I'll wait for you there...down on my knees where I met you...

Tonight is one of those nights where I felt like rolling down my windows, blaring hillsong, and driving into the hill country to stargaze. After a worship experience like tonight [props to Jesus for showing us He is still in control....we need that reminder every now and then] there isn't much you can say except God is amazing. There is this quiet place where He takes us. No one is around. But the company is all you ever need. I'm at a loss for words really. God is awesome. His love is perfect. I understand the concept but I can't even comprehend it.

P E R F E C T L O V E.

How amazing is it that God decided we were worth it? Like...worth spending eternity with. Everyone else EXCEPT HIM will let us down. We'll get hurt. Feel betrayed. But the one constant ...the only thing you really need to feel complete...will never ever betray you. He'll never leave you. He'll never lie to you or let you down. Oh what love! I'm so thankful for the people I have around me to help bring me to the place I am in. I can't thank God enough for these people. They mean the absolute world to me. I am so undoubtedly in love with my savior, Jesus Christ. And I'm figuring out the rest as I go along.

2 comments:

Lela Kay said...

You are such an inspiring young lady and have a beautiful way of expressing your sincere love or Christ in the written form! Blessings, my girly!

Lisa said...

thanks lela! i don't really know how it comes to me like that...ok im lying, i do know. but thats not a normal thing for me. usually i suck at writing! but God has His ways, bydern! :)