Thursday, March 6, 2008

life v. abundant life

I have caught myself thinking about this living an abundant life thing that pastor Jeff was talking about last week pretty much every day since Sunday. The non believers who don't necessarily live a hard life (incarcerated, hard on drugs...etc) think their life is just as plentiful as any ordinary living christian. God didn't call us to be ordinary. He called us to live and follow and be soaked up in His every word. Living abundantly. Live your life in a way that any normal non believer will want to have what you have. What does this mean though? How would I go about that? Thoughts please....

Not until you seek an abundant lifestyle is when you truly expierence all that God has to offer you. And this is when you realize living for the Lord is the sole purpose you were put on this planet.


Just hooooow exactly do we get THERE?


ps. I want to drop my american literature class. I hate english and I have 5 other classes I need to worry about. So the 8 papers I have due before spring break...makes me want to drop this class. sigh of doom.

No comments: