Monday, March 16, 2009

theology..

for some reason, i have been super intrigued by theology lately! Mainly the theology that supports the fact that Mormonism is a man made religion/cult. www.carm.org. seriously. click on "religious movements" that website is AMAZING. I've always wanted to be able to invite a mormon in, and defend my faith against his, but never knew enough, but this website equips you to do just that. and i seriously think i could so make a mormon speechless! ah! im excited =) and i needed to share!!


also, for those that are curious. last week at lifegroup, first time in a long time i have felt the spirit of God workin in my tough little heart. I know He's been there the whole time, but I just haven't felt Him...but last week, I felt Him, it was just a little bit...it's small steps, but it was very exciting! scary & exciting! I'm on my way back home....and I'm starting to smell it's scent now! Kinda like if God was baking fresh chocolate chip cookies for me, yeah I can totally smell them.

No comments: