Sunday, March 22, 2009

I heart ....

So i got onto blogger.com today and was browsing through the blogs that I follow, and saw Kyle Burkeholders blog about "things that I heart" and how he had stolen the idea from Tfani Tyler, and since it's such a beautiful sunday, I have decided to do the same. I encourage you to do it as well... it's great to be reminded of all things that make your heart smile.

I heart
The first few days of warm weather after a cold winter.
Funny shaped post-its.
the silence of the countryside!
home
my mommy
movie dates
showers after working out
eli young band
the idea of selling what i own and traveling the world
my freckles
blogging
Jesus Christ
really soft green grass
driving to boerne to gaze at the clear texas night sky
genuine worship
sleeping late
singing
kitchen supplies
the idea of decorating my apartment
the clarity after i make big decisions
my apartment complex. seriously!
older dogs.
taking pictures of nature
going to watch live music
running into an old friend
my babies @ the daycare.
making new friends
talking about the Love i found in Jesus
cleaning when i'm in the mood.
buying a new cd
birthdays
writing
my lifegroup
the comfort of family
pedicures
payday
the idea of growing a garden
game nights!
learning the guitar
my daddy
my little brother
and big one too.
pastor jeff's sermons
alana's voice! lol
making new friends
learning
reading
traveling
the beach

...and I could go on and on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

speaking of selling what you own and traveling...check out this website (sam and his family go to my church and he used to be in drama withme)

http://www.twoguysaroundtheworld.com/