Friday, September 5, 2008

I miss Him

It has been way too long since I've been in the presence of the Lord. Especially at an intimate level. Tomorrow I have one goal. Meet God in that place where I am so comfortable. Rest in His peace. Get His advice. Thank Him for showing me what He has done in me and the purpose He created me for. I really don't know what to do at this point. Well I know what to do, but how do I go about it effectively? I have no other out sources except Him. I am sorry I have been looking else where for help. It's time to realize there is no other place I should be looking than to that empty cross.

I have a bunch of things to take care of tomorrow, but first thing is first.

God, I need you. As I transition into this chapter of my life, help me keep sight of you. Keep touch of you. Be able to breathe you in every second. Sometimes I forget what my life cost, and I am so sorry for that...your graceful heart though, your peaceful touch, and the amazing journey I see ahead of me, I thank you for. I'm sorry that it took me so long to come to you. But I'm here now. And I know, by your grace, that is all that matters.

No comments: