Thursday, September 11, 2008

me n God.

so to follow up with my previous post, sorry it took a while - pretty busy with school, work, & the boyfriend! But wow... God is so faithful! I drove down to brackenridge park last friday and sat next to the stream that flows through it and God met me there. in a BIG way! It was hard and I was trying way too hard so it took a lot of LISTENING. I had to just stop trying and focus on the wonderful Savior and praise Him for what He is. I got the clarity I was looking for. Now I can say this is where I am supposed to be. Here in San Antonio, leading this life group, walking side by side with my new love, Wes. Seriously...SOO excited for this journey! It's so wierd how nothing was going right a few months ago. NOTHING. But I kept hope. I trusted that God would work out everything for the good, and now look where I am!! WOW is all I can say. When you think the world has you down, don't fear my friends, for you are on the side of the one who conquers all fear and who loves you more than anything.