Saturday, May 10, 2008

the day that true love died

all i ask is that I get through this stronger abiding in You.


I need my broken heart healed. I need friends that build me up, not tear me down. I want my granddaddy back. I want a college degree. I have an amazing best friend and his name is Jesus. He pretty much is best friends with anyone who wants to be. I find that I try to be a good friend to everyone else but Him. And I see that this is not a good thing. Broken hearts are for broken people. Jesus has saved me by his grace I am healed! I don't have a broken heart. I have a cloudy mind. I have people in my life that bring out the bad version of me. I need people that bring out the best version of me.

2 comments:

Meg said...

hii... ran across your blog... and noticed your reading Shane Claiborne. Be careful.. irresistible just might change your life.


sweet blog.
meghan.

Jeff Reininger said...

katy and i love you lisa...and we love your quest. thanks for sharing...thank for seeking...thanks for struggling and thanks for falling, getting back up, dusting yourself off trying again! i'm proud of you!!!