Monday, February 9, 2009

i couldn't do it

2 nights ago i tried to sit down and write a blog...but as the thoughts flowed, so did the tears...and i ended up not being able to make it to the end. I feel like God is blessing me though with my job...the other girl I work with is super nice and has a great relationship with God so we get to talk about it. This past sunday at church, it occured several times where Pastor Jeff said something and I was like "ahh! i know..." Even sarah looked directly over at me to make sure I was hearing what he was saying. Thanks pastor Jeff. Haha... So what's happened is I've cheated on my God... and instead of being angry and not loving me, he just wants me back. But of course it's going to take time... for healing...so i'm on that course. It wont be easy... so any help i could get would be appreciated....but i'm back on this journey...to Him not away from Him =)